Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Week Review #1

I've changed up my lay-out for my bullet-journal, I choose to place a whole week on two pages. This on one hand gives me less place to write all my bullets but gives me open spaces to decorate when I don't have many bullets. That's why I introduced the Weekly Goals box, items that I work on more than one day a week. Pro's & con's but I'm going to stick with this for a few weeks and see if I keep enjoying making these pages.

I had a pretty productive and fun week, had the chance to tick off a box on my summer wishlist. On Monday there were some chores on the list. Near the end of the day I ended up in the city centre and walked home with something from Primark.


Tuesday was nothing special because I just worked the whole day.
On Wednesday I discovered Pokémon Go, which meant more walking around to catch them all and make the eggs hatch. I have a lot of fun with it. I ended the day with a session in the gym. I'm not going as regular as before, the reason is that I'm working a lot more.


Thursday I went to Antwerp to explore the city (and catch some pokémon). But mostly because I wanted to visit the MUHKA for some interesting exhibitions.




I didn't really had a weekend. I had to work friday to sunday, which also includes waking up early and going to bed on time. 




No comments:

Post a Comment